Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

We're moving.

Adorable letterpress moving announcements from duetletterpress.

Why I thought it was a good idea to move one month before my wedding, I will never know... but this is where we find ourselves.
The truth is, we're only moving 8 blocks west and 1 block north, from Gramercy to Chelsea, 1.37 miles to be precise, but with all that's involved, we may as well be moving across-country. We need to find, in no particular order, a new:
-dry cleaner/tailor
-pizza place
-chinese place
-nail shop
-nearby library
-drugstore
-bodega (that delivers)
-grocery store
-tasti d-lite
I'm exhausted just thinking about it. If my posts are a bit sparse in coming days, you'll know why. Forgive me.

11 comments:

bananas. said...

good luck! moving is always such a pain.

the un-bride said...

Hang in there! And happy new abode to you.

LauraAnn said...

Good luck with the move! Hang in there!

Bridechka said...

Congrats on moving! My BFF lives in Chelsea (I live slightly north of it) its fantastic, your gonna love it!

Kristen said...

Good luck moving... I know it's a lot of work, but I always look at it as a way to really clean house and get rid of unwanted stuff. Hope it's a smooth move for you guys!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

good luck with your move. hope you love your new place

JennyLee said...

Good luck with the move!

Julie said...

Good luck. FI and I moved to Chelsea in the fall and we really like it. If you haven't gone to Tia Pol yet you must go. It's amazing.

Nicole Marie said...

obviously the chinese and pizza place need to be on the top of the list!!

good luck with the move!

Bridechka said...

Oooh I second Julie on Tia Pol, it's fantastic, also if you like tapas try Txikito (in a word, awesome!).

anna and the ring said...

Oh, I feel your pain.