Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to the Dirty Thirty!



 
So, I had an eventful weekend...  I bid farewell to my twenties; a hilarious, challenging, exciting, painful, shaping decade and I said hello to my thirties.  Mr. DD surprised me with a perfectly planned trip to the vineyards on Long Island with my besties.  It was a beautiful day and we had an amazing time. I ate cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries all weekend and drank fabulous wine and wondered what in the world I possibly had to wish for when it came time for me to blow out my candles.  Lucky, lucky girl am I.


A dozen chocolate covered strawberries + A dozen Crumbs cupcakes + A husband who won't eat either = Big trouble for me.

9 comments:

bananas. said...

HAPPY 30TH!!!! what a way to ring in your birthday. chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite!

Shannon said...

Happy 30th! I'm currently on my
20's farewell tour and will be turning 30 in May!

Kristen said...

Happy 30th girl!! Glad you enjoyed your day... those treats look so tasty!

little luxury list said...

Happy 30th! Mmm cupcakes!

Gotta say, 30 was a great year - getting married, moving. Looks like it will be a great year for you too!

JennyLee said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

cheers!!! Happy 30th! I'm right behind you! Will turn 30 in May!

LauraAnn said...

Happy 30th!!! Those strawberries and crumb cakes look delish!

Suzanne said...

Happy 30th! The desserts look scrumptious!

Bridechka said...

OMG! I LOVE Crumbs! Oh and .... Happy Birthday!

:)