Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I love for Spring 2010!






It's fashion week in NYC. Reservations at good restaurants become almost impossible to get, trendy bars and clubs are packed with even more skinnies than usual and even fake-me-out, wannabe fashionistas like myself get in on the fun!
One day I'll have tickets to shows. In the meantime you can find me drooling over the recaps online.
Here's what I love from Oscar de la Renta's Resort line. I know it's his "Spring" line, but Hello December in St. Tropez!
PS: Dear Oscar, Thank you for refusing to send the ruffle to an early grave. Love, Me.



6 comments:

holly-lynn said...

love that classy structured ruffles are still in!

Kristen said...

Someday, I will be able to afford designer clothes... and I would probably buy every one of these pieces. Wow. So pretty...

bigBANG studio said...

oolala! love your blog! and looove the fuchcia off-the-shoulder number. heaven. congrats on just getting MARRIED!

little luxury list said...

OMG love this line! The 2 purple dresses - divine, assertive, punchy. Le sigh.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

chic.chic.chic.

I ♥ NY said...

love this post!