Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Met Gala: 2010

Yes!  Dear Blake, you are tan and lovely and your legs go on for days.  That dress is right up my alley.



Yes!  SJP, As far as I am concerned, you can do no wrong.  Ever.  Let's cut to the chase already and be BFFs.

 
Yes!  Dear adorable-little-nugget-from-that-movie-about-the-awkward-teenage-magician, I've never seen your films, but you look adorable.




No!  Sienna!  What are you doing?  He's a pig and a creep and I thought you already learned your lesson.  Run for your life!


3 comments:

bananas. said...

a. freakin BEYOND jealous of blake's body. no fair!

b. SJP is carrie in my book and therefore my hero.

c. emma's dress makes me want to get married just so i can wear it.

d. siena will learn. i think she's using him this time.

Marian said...

Blake killed it- KILLED IT- with that dress.

Keg Design said...

i love siena's look! so great...