Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm only slightly obsessed.


My invitations are here and I'm so thrilled. I'm bummed that I had to blur out the names/addresses, but you never know what kind of crazies are on the internet.
I've likely mentioned it before, but I modeled some elements of my invitations after the set that Krista of A Lovely Morning and 100 Layer Cake created for her wedding. I used Jenna Hein for the calligrapher and the fabulous printer, paperedtogether. I couldn't be happier with the final product.
More details to follow!

7 comments:

Maggie @ Eat, Drink, Marry said...

These are just amazing. You did such a brilliant job!

emily said...

Wow, those invitations are gorgeous!

Lynsey said...

GORGEOUS!!! They are great! You did a wonderful job and I know all your guests will love them just as much as you do!

Kate said...

So awesome. And I'm guessing even more awesome sans blurring. Good work!

JennyLee said...

They are so elegant! I love them!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

so charming

chris @ court + hudson said...

i love them! the calligraphy, the silhouettes. they are fantastic! : ) yay!