Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

She's at it again.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Everything Amy Beth Cupp Dragoo touches turns to gold.
Check out what she's been working on lately while I try to catch my breath.
You can see more on the Bespoke Stationery site. She also has a fabulous facebook page with tons of photos of her work. It's all terribly inspirational.

Silver? It never occured to me, but I love it.

Maggie's election themed set. Brilliant.

It's hard to do it beat chocolate brown and pink. And the letter pressed background of their names=Adorable detail.
Look closely. They signed the invitations!

4 comments:

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

These are so beautiful!!!!
What a great work.
Thanks for sharing.

~Lilian~

ABC Dragoo said...

How much do I ADORE you?

Always so sweet with the Bespoke Stationery shout outs! Thank you so much for shining the light on my designs!!

little luxury list said...

*Gasp*

Love, love, and more love.

Unknown said...

loove the white!