Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Project Runway or The dress that wasn't.

Oh Kenley... you are defensive and rude. You are obnoxiously self-assured and often out of line. But damn girl, you can design the hell out of a dress.

I am a Project Runway devotee and Kenley consistently impressed me this season.

Imagine my delight when I learned that the designers had to make wedding gowns for the final challenge. I literally squealed with delight... then felt a bit embarrassed for myself as they all moaned and groaned and rolled their eyes at the thought of anything bridal.

Her wedding gown is the antithesis to the dress I purchased, but I adore it. I literally had a moment or two while watching the finale where I thought to myself "I should be getting married in Kenley's dress..." The length would never do, but the concept is divine...



And that bridesmaid dress.. my besties must be wearing it on my day.



Leanne's designs are also breathtaking and fabulous. I'd wear this number all day long.


You can see much, much more here.

No comments: