Search This Blog

Thursday, October 02, 2008

My dress is famous!

I just saw my wedding dress featured on an episode of "Say yes to the dress." So exciting! Also interesting, as the bridal shop where I purchased the dress (not Klienfeld's) told me the dress was made exclusively for their shop by the designer... Hmmmmm.
Anyway, because I am a full crazy person I set up the fiance and forced him to watch the episode with me to see if I could gauge his reaction. In true fashion, I got nothing. Oh well, it was exciting to see it on tv.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and thanks for commenting on ours! I am totally enjoying your ideas. Check out this post for some more black and white inspiration...http://www.blisseventgroup.net/blog/2008/9/24/inspirations-black-white-vintage.html I just put this one together. Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading

Amanda B. Young said...

P.S. I can't wait to read more about your wedding! Is it in NYC? I'm so jealous -- we wanted a wedding there so badly but budget wouldn't have allowed us to have all the people we wanted with a destination wedding. Anyway, we're gearing up to move that way but still have another year and a half (my husband is in med school).

Anonymous said...

Famous, you say? I want to see this famous dress -- do you have pics?