Search This Blog

Monday, November 02, 2009

Boo!



As I've mentioned... I love a costume.
I had the most fun on Saturday night all dressed up and traipsing through the city.  There was such an incredible energy.  Everyone was in costume and despite the rain, having the best time.

I was the one and only Rosie the Riveter that I saw all night and though most people didn't "get it" until I showed my guns, I think I may be Rosie every year from now on!  I think I was born in the wrong era...
Fake lashes:


A bright red lip:



 And a super cute outfit.....I loved every minute of it.

8 comments:

Maggie said...

Loooove this costume!

Morgan said...

LOVE IT! So creative!

bananas. said...

you looked AMAZING!!! turned out awesome!

little luxury list said...

Awesome. For real.

I studied Industrial and Labor Relations in school and certainly remember that iconic image.

Maria said...

LOVE IT!!! That is an awesome costume. I too, think I was born in the wrong era - late 50s/early 60s for me.

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

You look fantastic!!!
It tourned out great.

-lilian-

Mari said...

this costume is sooo cute!!! I was like this *holds up thumb and forfinger* close to doing Rosy The Riveter too- but I was a loofah instead...I absolutely love that someone did though- and you look fabulous!

the un-bride said...

Love. It. What a great, creative, non-slutty idea!