2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ha! Hahahaha. Salad? Yeah right. This question is not applicable.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? If it grew out of the ground, the odds are good that he's not a fan.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? To eat, something that had a mother and to drink, some fancy, overpriced beer.
5. Where did he go to high school? Private school in Connecticut.
6. What size shoe does he wear? Am I supposed to know this? I don't. Large, maybe?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Exotic and obscenely priced cars. Until he's able to do that he collects argyle sweaters. No, seriously.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Something with multiple varieties of meats and Russian dressing.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Veal.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Granola and Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. What would he never wear? Skinny jeans. Thank God. And athletic jerseys. Thank God, again.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Giants? That's New York's football team, right?
13. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Pick my cuticles, overpluck my eyebrows and whine.
14. What is his heritage? His father is a German Jew, his mother is.... Irish-ish.
15. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He doesn't eat dessert. And, as someone who could (very happily) eat twizzlers, pudding and oreo cookies for every meal of the day, I still can't quite wrap my head around that one.
16. Did he play sports in high school? Lacrosse, and soccer. Both very well. He's one of those people who has never tried a sport that he hasn't ended up playing fabulously. Just like me... Hahaha!
17. What could he spend hours doing? Gazing into my eyes and trying to synchronize our heartbeats. Just kidding, working.
18. What is one unique talent he has? Making me laugh so hard that tears stream down my face and I have to use my inhaler. He does this most days.
*19. If money were no object and he could have any occupation in the world, what would it be? Ski bum or professional golfer. Those are occupations, right?
I heart him. Big, huge time.
Via Mason Jar Bride.
* I added this one, just for fun.