Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

working really hard

on identifying what it is i would like to change/modify about myself and i'm diving right into each of those things. 43 things has been great at motivating me to do so. i'm sleeping less, getting more done, meditating everyday, sending letters, organizing my living space, not biting my cuticles, etc, etc, etc. i may not be fully successful at these endeavors yet, but i am making progress everyday.
for the first time in my life i am feeling quite a bit of guilt about having 3 days off/week. the fact that my fiance works like a crazy person (law school) is a huge part of this guilt. i feel awful that i have so much free time and he has so little. by taking on all these projects and working on improving myself i'm helping to alleviate some of the stress that this free time has created.
i know that when i have no free time to speak of i will wish i had been more appreciative of what i have now.... can't win.

No comments: